Saturday, 18 January 2014

Crown witness: Prof. Lu Chen (an Officer in SCIRP) is also another crown witness for Jeffrey Beall.

Tax Evation and money laundry from criminal activities!!! What else!!!

The Librarian collects the money to accounts in Choice Bank in Belize or to Loyal Bank in St. Vincent.

My name is Lu Chen and I work in SCIRP www.scirp.org as Web Designer.
Also, I help SCIRP conferences as Secretariat from time to time.
I contact this criminal Jeffrey Beall and I asked him to remove SCIRP from his black list.
Jeffrey Beal asked my Phone Number and I gave it.
Jeffrey Beal call me back and told me that he could help SCIRP, but SCIRP must also help him.
I was astonished when he told me that he could remove SCIRP from his black list provided that we would give him 160,000 USD not by bank account, but in cash in a place in New York.

I told hime that it is very difficult to travel from China (Headquarters of SCIRP) to New York
to deliver him the money and then he told me to deposit them to some accounts in
Choice Bank in Belize or to Loyal Bank in St. Vincent

This is Jeffrey Beall. Several Publishing Houses in his Black list are of low quality indeed.

This is the bait, because the Academic Community must believe that Jeffrey Beall is a reliable person.
What a Scam!

Yes, I agree that many, many Publishers in his Toxic Blog are really of low quality.
But he also includes RESPECTABLE and REPUTABLE Publishers, like SCIRP, IARIA, IDOSI, HINDAWI
and then he asks money from them to take them off.

From us (SCIRP) he asked 160,000 and told us to deposit them to some accounts in
Choice Bank in Belize or to Loyal Bank in St. Vincent

He estimates the profit of each publishing House per year and then he creates a tariff for your Publishing House.
From the small Publishing Companies he does not ask money. They are his bait.
So, suppose that he has 500 Publishing Houses in his black list, he will ask money only from the top 50.

See this PDF: Hindawi was in his black list
http://carbon.ucdenver.edu/~jbeall/Beall's%20List%20of%20Predatory,%20Open-Access%20Publishers%202012.pdf
but Hindawi paid (in my opinion more than 1,000,000 USD to Jeffrey Beall and now Hindawi enjoy to be a Beall's-List-free company)

I tell you the truth, and only the truth
Jeffrey Beal is a real ROBBER
with a luxurious life style and bank accounts in Caribbean Islands.

Contact the American Authorities now and inform them that this Criminal gathers money
to the Choice Bank in Belize or to Loyal Bank in St. Vincent.
Tax Evation and money laundry from criminal activities!!! What else!!!

Lu Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email